Junior IT Project ManagerEASTCODE - Vienna, At Talentgarden
Do you want to be part of an exciting new startup in the middle of creation with the aspiration of scaling globally within the next year?
Do you want to work with a great variety of interesting IT-Projects around any topic from Blockchain, Mobile Apps or Virtual Reality ? Are you passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and software development?
Then join our wonderful team!
- You will be developing our business from the ground up
- Manage IT-projects, communicate with clients and software agencies
- Analyze businesses and business ideas
- Help with the development of our Machine Learning based Matching Algorithm
- Support the development of our Matching Platform.
What do we look for?
- Excellent knowledge in IT and software development (Either self-learned or studied) This does not mean you have to code software, however experience of writing code is necessary.
- Evolved soft & communication skills
- Fluent in English & German
- Some experience with client communication is of advantage
- You should be able to deal with stressful situations
- 1+ years of working experience
- certificate in IT-Project Management or Scrum
What do we offer?
- Work in an exciting environment at the heart of the Viennas Startup-Scene (TalentGarden)
- Salary consists of fixed income and a bonus
- Equity stake option at EASTCODE on defined KPI’s.
- Flexible working hours
- A unique working environment full of creative young entrepreneurs
- A chance to learn and grow above your abilities.